Here are some tips on how to organize your RV:
– Create a storage plan. Decide what you need to store, and where you will store it.
– Get rid of clutter. Donate or sell items that you no longer need.
– Make use of vertical space. Install shelves, hooks, and other organizers to maximize space.
– Use storage bins and boxes. Or magical Tupperware. Label them so you can easily find what you need.
– Keep the floor clear. Put away items when you’re not using them.
– Organize the exterior. Store items in the compartments or in a storage shed.
By following these tips, you’ll be able to keep your RV organized and tidy whether you’ll a full-timer or a weekend warrior.